To help you determine the best ring size for your needs, please refer to the ring sizing chart. Please note that the information provided is intended for use as an approximate guide only. If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to Get in Touch!
Tips for Measuring Your Ring Size
- Measure the inside diameter of a ring that fits on your desired finger and use the chart below to determine the correct ring size for you.
- It's a good idea to measure two or three times for accuracy.
- Try to measure your finger towards the end of the day and when your finger is warm. Measuring your finger when it is cold can result in up to half a size difference.
- Rings with a thicker band will feel tighter than those with thinner bands. Similarly, if ordering multiple rings to be worn as stacking rings, look to size up (approximately one ring size) to allow room for movement and to ensure that they fit comfortably.
- Your ring should always fit comfortably. Go for the size that makes you feel most confident and comfortable.
If you are still uncertain of your ring size, please Get in Touch to arrange to have a complimentary ring sizer sent to you. Please note, this service is available free of charge for UK customers only.